We currently provide 2 alternative methods for your convenience:
i) On-line Payment via a well-known secured payment gateway from MOLPAY
ii) Direct Bank-In / Online Fund Transfer
Account Holder: White Rose Florist
Bank: Maybank Berhad
Account Number: 5122 2221 6094
Account Holder: Fong Siew Mooi
Bank: Public Bank
Account Number: 4435 0000 0728
Account Holder: Fong Siew Mooi
Account Number: 128-002-001068-9
We will always try to keep our prices as low & affordable. However, during festive seasons especially on Valentine’s Day, due to the shortage of fresh flower supply especially Roses, our costs increases considerably in comparison to a normal working day. Therefore, some of prices will be revised.
For order that pay via our Online Payment system, you will receive an acknowledgement email from MOLPAY to ensure that your payment is being successfully accepted and processed.
Due to the seasonal availability of certain flowers/ materials used, White Rose Florist reserves the right to substitute the flowers, greens, basket, vase, wrapping paper, fruits, soft-toys and any other materials used in our flower arrangements to an item of an equal or higher value which is available at the time of order/ delivery date.
If your unsatisfied with your order, please notify us immediately upon receiving the order as our products are perishable. We will try to rectify the problem by giving you a free-replacement equivalent to your original order or refund your purchase upon the discretion of White Rose Florist Complains however must be made within 24 hour period of receiving the flowers.
Any complains after that time period will be viewed upon with discretion
A transaction fee of 10% of the purchase price for any refund/ cancellation by White Rose Florist will be charged. Which amounts to the purchasing price less 10%.
We are committed to protect your privacy. We do not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy below to be more aware regarding our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by MOLPAY
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Information Security
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.We cover most of the major areas in Klang Valley. (Please note that some of our covered areas required additional delivery charges).
We also do provide delivery services throughout Malaysia via our wide network of affiliated florist.
We cover most of the major areas in Klang Valley. (Please note that some of our covered areas required additional delivery charges).
We also do provide delivery services through out Malaysia via our wide network of affiliated florist.
Delivery Time We strongly encourage you to place your orders as early as possible because orders are produced and delivered on a First-In First(unless Special Requests are received and agreed upon by white rose florist)
- For orders received before 2:00 PM (Monday – Saturday) (Malaysian time – GMT+8.00), orders are delivered within the same day.
- For orders received after 2:00 PM (Monday – Friday) (Malaysian time – GMT+8.00), orders will usually be processed the following day.
- If you have made a purchase after and would like us to deliver it within the same day, please call us at +(603) 5633 2778 and we will try to assist you as best we can.
However all this is subjected to our operational availability.
- For orders that are received after 2:00 PM on Saturday, delivery will be made on the following Monday.
- Delivery on a Sunday will only be done once it has been agreed upon by WHITE ROSE FLORIST
- If your delivery date falls on Malaysian Public Holiday, the order will be delivered the following day unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or +(603) 5633 2778 if you would like to make a special arrangement over the weekend or during Public holidays.
Super Peak Season Price Adjustment Policy
During the super peak season specifically Valentine’s Day (14th-February), due to the high demand worldwide, the flower cost especially Roses will be increased multi-fold. Hence, WHITE ROSE FLORIST reserved the right to increase price accordingly during the Valentine’s Day period.
We’ll adjust the product price 2-3 weeks before the Valentine’s Day, and will ONLY accept order from our Valentine’s Day Collections for Valentine’s Day period delivery (at least 5 days before Valentine’s Day, during Valentine’s Day (14th February) and 15th February). WHITE ROSE FLORIST reserved the right the reject and refund to customer if the order placed before the price adjustment which will be happened 2-3 weeks before the Valentine’s Day.
For order placed outside of the Valentine’s Day Collections which the delivery date fall on Valentine’s Day period (at least 5 days before Valentine’s Day, during Valentine’s Day (14th February) and 15th February), WHITE ROSE FLORIST reserved the right to reject and refund to customer for the order.
All orders will be delivered to the Recipient’s address given by the Sender but not necessarily to the Recipient’s name personally. However, our delivery team will try our best to hand the flowers/gifts to the Recipient personally at the time of delivery.
If the recipient is not at home/office/ recipient’s address or there is nobody to accept the flower during the delivery time, we will contact the recipient to collect their flowers at our florist during our operational times.
- Re-delivery is only made if the recipient or sender agrees to pay for the redeliver charges.
- Regional Orders (Out of Klang Valley and throughout Malaysia)
- Regional orders are orders that are made to locations outside the Klang Valley area. Arrangements delivered regionally may vary due to the regional availability of the flowers required.
- White rose florist reserves the rights to make necessary changes with the flowers used without prior notice. (Please refer to the details regarding our Regional Order Policy)
What are the areas that we cover in our delivery services?
We do cover most of the major areas in Klang Valley. (Please note that some of our covered areas required additional delivery charges).
Please be patient with us as we are still currently working to extend our delivery coverage list throughout other states within Malaysia.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your inquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.