Tag: valentine hand bouquet
Showing all 6 results
- 20 Mixed Rose hand Bouquet
- Red roses are the epitome of love’s beauty. That’s why we love the Romantic Red Rose Bouquet for every passionate occasion. Purple is not without significance. Purple symbolizes royalty, but it also expresses love at first sight. This makes our Red & Purple Roses Bouquet a romantic gift to use to spoil somebody you love. All 20 blooms are full and beautiful, offering grace and elegance.
6 Red Rose mixed with 2 Sunflower and Baby Breath hand bouquet.
Gifting it to a partner can convey your feelings of undying love, admiration, and loyalty. For a friend or family member, it can showcase your mutual respect, happiness, adoration, and can be a symbol of a life-long friendship and platonic love. It can be great for encouraging someone going through hard times since these blooms also represent courage, strength, and good luck.
- 8 Purple Rose hand Bouquet
- Conveying thoughtfulness, passion, sentiment, and packing a contemporary color punch, pink roses are the perfect type of rose for multipurpose occasions. Whether you’re sending thanks, cheering up a friend, starting a new relationship, or showing a symbol of affection or admiration, a bouquet of pink roses can express just the right emotion, without saying a word. No wonder pink roses are one of the most popular flowers sent on Valentine’s Day!
- 9 stalks of White Rose hand bouquet
- White roses often represent purity, innocence and youthfulness. White roses are sometimes referred to as bridal roses because of their association with young love and eternal loyalty. White roses can also symbolize a new beginning and everlasting love.
- Red is always the colour representing warmly love and care. Lovely roses to a lovely one! Spoil your loved one with these gorgeous lovely roses
- 6 stalks of Red Rose with Red Berries Hand Bouquets.
- Remarks : Delivery within Klang Valley & Kuala Lumpur Only.